Luha Thoughts
Thoughts On Cinema, Stage, Music, The Written Word, Scents... maybe more.
Saturday, June 20, 2015
Book Thoughts: The Ex-Mrs. Hedgefund, Jill Kragman)
Thoughts here:
https://leonelescota.wordpress.com/2015/06/20/ex-lacks-book-thoughts-the-ex-mrs-hedgefund-jill-kragman/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Popular Posts
Sex, Lies, And Videotape (Movie Review: Side Effects)
"Side Effect" is a wonderful,hold-on-to-your-popcorn psychological drama/thriller. Once in a while - oftentimes - I get asked b...
I Saved The Best Of Me For You (Movie Thoughts: The Best Of Me)
I would be the type to see a film adaptation of a Nicholas Sparks book on opening weekend. You know hopeless romantic and all that. But h...
A Child Is Born (Book Thoughts: The Secrets Of Midwives, Sally Hepworth)
I don't know what possessed me to start reading "The Secrets Of Midwives" by Sally Hepworth because I had the mistaken notio...
The Eyes Have It (Movie Review: Big Eyes)
Tim Burton's movie "Big Eyes," opens with a quote from Andy Warhol complementing the art of Margaret Keane, and the movie te...
He Loves And She Loves (Film Thoughts: Boy Meets Girl)
Love is universal, sexuality is fluid. We've heard these words so much they probably sound like clichés, but by God they are so true. ...
Moved...
Pls update your RSS aggregators: Moved to : leonelescota.wordpress.com
The Greatest Love Of All (Movie Review: The Great Gatsby)
Going into Baz Luhrman's "The Great Gatsby," I was uncertain about how I would feel. I know it is getting polarizing respons...
Only A Day Away (Movie Thoughts: Annie)
I saw "Annie" a while back, when it first came out, and I didn't like it. But there was already an avalanche of bad reviews ...
A Good Batch Of Patch (Perfume Review: Erminigildo Zegna Javanese Patchouli)
A friend of mine who read my review of Zegna Iris Florentine wrote to me and told me that I should try Javanese Patchouli from the same ...
Cubavera
"Take The Lead" is the second book I read by Johnny Diaz, after distinctly remembering how I was underwhelmed by the first one. I...
Blogger templates
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Blogroll
Blog Archive
▼
2015
(177)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(25)
Book thoughts: Younger
Music Thoughts: Nicholas Rodriguez, the First Time
Movie Thoughts: Woman In Gold
Movie Thoughts: Woman In Gold
Book Thoughts: Finding Audrey
Book Thoughts: The Ex-Mrs. Hedgefund, Jill Kragman)
Perfume Thoguhts: Caudalie Zeste de Vigne
Movie Thoughts: And While We Were Here
Television Thoughts: Odd Mom Out, Bravo
I See London Three Times (Book Thoughts: London Tr...
Lulled By Lola (music Thoughts: Lola Haag, Love Notes
Father and Mother (Movie Thoughts: Eastern Boys/Mo...
Sam's Hams (Book Thoughts: Ham- Slices Of Life, Sa...
Summer Amber (Perfume Thoughts: Prada leau Ambree)
In Love And War (Movie Thoughts: Testament Of Youth)
A Fraudulent Life (Television Thoughts: Younger Se...
Getting To Know Kelli (Music Thoughts: The King & ...
Fate Follows Facebook (Book Review: The Status Of ...
The Tonys Thoughts
Love In The Afternoon (Film Thoughts: 5 To 7)
Traveling Patchouli (Perfume Thoughts: Chanel Coro...
A Dull Murder (Film Thoughts: Let's Kill Ward's Wife)
I'm Confessin That I Love You (Television Thoughts...
There Is No One Like A Dame (Music Thoughts: Hello...
Good Bitchin' (Television Thoughts: Vicious, Seaso...
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2014
(157)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(20)
►
2013
(227)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(33)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(18)
►
2012
(280)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(30)
►
2011
(108)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(14)
Labels
Books
(292)
Film
(208)
Music
(123)
Scent
(144)
Stage
(38)
Television
(135)
Video
(32)
Webseries
(2)
Whole New World
Reading Challenge
Leonel's bookshelf: read
More of Leonel's books »
The World Is A Dot
Pages
Home
We Are The World
Powered by
Blogger
.
StatCounter
Pages - Menu
Home
Books
Music
Films
Scent
Home
Scent
Books
Music
Films
Social Icons
Followers
Featured Posts
No comments:
Post a Comment