Thursday, December 6, 2012

Magnolia Mess (Book Review: Christmas In Magnolia Cove, Rachel Hanna)

There are so many things going on, and I am a bit overwhelmed. I am desperately trying to get into the Christmas spirit but I find it getting difficult by the day. Christmas can you hear me? No? Well, I have been trying to read Holiday stories, hoping the bug catches me. After reading "Christmas In Magnolia Cove," though, I found myself grouchier. It's a run-of-the-mill tale full of cliches, painted by the numbers. I wish I could find any kind of redeeming value from it, but I guess I liked the font on the cover. Maybe it's me. Maybe if I were more "in the spirit," so to say, I would have appreciated it more. I will persevere, though: at some point, Christmas will come and I will have no choice but to deal. 

BC = 95

No comments:

Post a Comment