Monday, March 19, 2012

Gavin A Good Time.

I have never watched a concert via "livestream" before but there's always a first time, right? I remember Melissa Errico did one a couple of months back, and silly me, forgot to tune in so when I read that Gavin Creel was doing one tonight, I wanted to not miss it. And I waited along with his fangurls, and well, it was very enjoyable in a different kind of way, for me. The show is a CD Release party for his new album, "Get Out" which comes out tomorrow, March 20th. Though I wish it was a "Showtune" kind of show, he song all pop-rock songs from his album, which is a collaboration with Singer/Songwriter Ben Cullum. Not what I ordered - I want the Gavin of Millie, Poppins and Hair - but this is what's being served. I must say, though, that he has fantastic sexy stage presence, much more so in this small space - he fills it up and sets it on fire quite well. He is a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment