Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A You're Adorable (Book Review: My A List Boyfriend, Kyle Laforge)

Sometimes you just want to read fairy tales. Kyle Laforge's "My A-List Boyfriend" is one. Kate works for a teen magazine and in a stroke of fate gets handed a last minute job interviewing Tom Andrews, a burgeoning A list hottie. There's chemistry, there's sparks, and before you know it, she finds herself dating this guy. Bad news or good news? Well, what do you  think? Haven't we all fantasized that we were with someone rich and famous? I dare you to say no, and I will say that you are lying. This book offers no surprises, but once in a while, it is always fun to go on a shallow ride.  A funny thing happened while I was reading this book: I found myself smiling, giggling like a little school girl. This is a cute love story, and it doesn't pretend to be anything else. That's not the worst thing in the world, is it?

BC-13

No comments:

Post a Comment