Monday, March 16, 2015

Forezen, For Five (Film Thoughts: Frozen Fever)

Well, since "Frozen" was such a ginormous hit for Disney, we knew there was more coming from this franchise. Attached to the theatrical run of Cinderella is a five minute featurette called "Frozen Fever" (do we have enough alliterations there?)  There is even a small plot here: Anna wants to organize a party for Elsa on her birthday, despite her not feeling well and having a cold. I won't mention anything else because it might spoil things but thre is even a musical number: "Making Today A Perfect Day," which I thinj is a song from the original movie that never made it to the film. It's nice, and cute, and whets the appetite for the inevitable. If you were to ask me, I think it would be fine to leave these characters alone but how could you not have a sequel? There's just too much money involved....

1 comment:

  1. I love this movie. Although, I am a mother of two now but I cannot stop watching kids’ content. I have even begun with one of the shows by Andrew Yeatman on Netflix. Oh, I am loving it. I watched this movie with my kids only and they were so happy about it.

    ReplyDelete