Thursday, March 12, 2015

I WIsh I Knew (Book Thoughts: The Thing I Didn't Know I Didn't Know, Brent Hartinger)

I didn't even realize that the characters in Brent Hartinger's "The Thing I Didn't Know I Didn't Know" were the same characters in "Geography Club" until I finished the book and went to its Goodreads page. I have only read the first book in the young adult series so I am sure I missed a lot of the back story references here. But as a stand alone, this isn't too confusing.The most interesting thing for me is that this book kind of gave me an insight in to how millennials think - and found a commonality in that no matter what generation you are, we all have the same fears and desires at a certain age. I know that I wasn't able to appreciate the book because there are holes to be filled for me to appreciate it more, but what I read was enjoyable enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment